Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Feeling Unsafe in a Very Safe World
- Suicide Rates Are Rising, But Nobody Really Knows Why
- What’s the Difference Between a Psychologist vs a Psychiatrist?
- Growing Beyond Labels: We are Not Simply a Disorder
- Can a Single TV Show Influence a Presidential Election?
Parenting & Children
- How My Weight Gain Contributed to My Son’s Disordered Eating
- Practice Doesn’t Have to Make Perfect: Emotional Regulation Is a Lifelong Journey
- 3 Lessons that Gloria Vanderbilt Taught Us About Coping with a Child’s Suicide
- Cyberbullying: The Psychological Effects on Teens
- Honoring Stepdads on Father’s Day
- How to Navigate the 5 Stages of Marriage
- When Relationships Look Different in the Light of Sobriety
- Creating Boundaries Without Being Bound by Them
- Why Texting Builds a False Sense of Security in Relationships
- How Complaining Destroys Your Relationships
- Podcast: Religion and Mental Illness
- Podcast: Openly Discussing Suicide in Our Communities
- From Attempting Suicide to Feeling Full of Life: One Woman’s Story
- How Employers Can Support Women During Postpartum Depression
- 12 Depression Busters for New Moms